Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

6.17.2009

I Want To Remember Before I Forget...

...how amazing you are right now.

You are almost two. Two? I cannot believe that the time has gone by so fast. I blinked and missed it.

You are always into something. Trash, diapers, running, food, plants, running, mail, crayons, drawers, running, running, running! You are the definition of mischief. And tantrums. And smiles. And cute. You talk quite a bit and are beginning to put sentences together. You don't like it when what you are trying to say doesn't come across correctly in translation. You like to throw things to get attention, let out anger, say you are done with something, or maybe just because you have a good arm.

You smile a lot. You are very charming and have begun to make flirty faces. You love your daddy and literally break into tears if he doesn't get to you fast enough. Your hair is getting long and is really starting to curl into ringlets. It is a light brown but shows quite blonde in the sun. You love to point out your body parts and can name quite a few. You are not scared often, but when you are you hang on for dear life.

You think that your sisters hang the moon. You love to laugh at them but love even more to make them laugh. You always have a hug for your oldest sis, and seem to take you aggression out on the medium one. You call them by your version of their names and they always come running to answer. You like to play with them and you love to play with their toys, especially when they don't know it. You like to walk in the middle, holding both of their hands. They are so good to you and you reward them greatly with smiles and kisses. The three of you make a wonderful match.

You are very independent. You love to do things for yourself and declare all things "mine!" You have an obsession with stickers and gummies. You will eat just about anything, as long as you are allowed to feed yourself. You do wonderful with a spoon and fork, although sometimes you just cut to the chase and use your fingers. You like to watch Noggin and sing songs. You are always amazing us with tricks and are a sweet mommy to your babies. You won't go to sleep without your "hassie and may-may."

You are fun and challenging and so beautiful when you sleep. You are my heart and my song - my third daughter.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Momma - I loved your descriptions of the girls. They are so beautiful. I should copy cat your idea becuase you are right - it goes by so fast. We will hopefully be visiting in Aug in your neck of the woods. I posted Ali's Legacy page on the Trisomy 18 foundation website last night. You are welcomed to visit it. Here is the link. http://www.trisomy18.org/site/TR/Events/General?pxfid=5550&pg=fund&fr_id=1070. I hope all is well with you and yours. We love you. Stevie

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Dina said...

I just got your comment on my blog about the black paint on my kitchen doors. I always get black satin paint from Behr at Home Depot. Other blacks I have tried are always purplish. This one goes on great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home