Tater and Tot

Just a little dirt from my Tater Patch.

1.29.2008

Oh, Baby!

As you may or may not know, my baby #3 is here. As a matter of fact, she's been here for almost 5 months. She is the best baby in the world, and she absolutely makes me want to have more. My husband, however, rejects that memo every time I try and send it to him.

Here's the problem. If you look closely, you will notice that the name of this blog is Tater and Tot. Now, I could call her "And". But she really doesn't look like an "And." So I've been perplexed for weeks trying to come up with a way to incorporate the new one into this little blog world of mine.

Any suggestions?

Please know up front that I may not take them.
But it'll be fun anyway.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Congrats on #3 arriving!

Tee hee. I was thinking that my kids like to dip their fries and tots in ranch or ketchup. Probably not good names though!

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Tater, Tot and Small Fry?

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kacey said...

I like taitai's suggestion!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Pam said...

I like taitai's idea, and if you have no. 4, you could call them "Spud."

Glad to have you back in Blogville!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Mia said...

I was gonna say the SAME THING as taitai, good thing i read the comments first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home